All prices for visits for groups of 5 or more people with disabilities, valid from 29 March to 5 November 2023.
Park entrance fees
You are in a school group of 5 or more people with disabilities
The price per pupil is €12.50 and you get one free ticket for every 5 people who pay.
As part of an individual visit
The park’s reduced rate applies on presentation of proof of entitlement.
Rates for visiting services
Enjoy a guided tour adapted to your disability.
These rates apply to groups of 5 or more people, subject to prior booking, and are in addition to the park entrance fee.
5 to 15 people with motor, visual or cognitive disabilities
|€11.00 per person
Full-day escort 10am to 5pm
|€6.50 per person
Accompaniment 1/2 day 10h/13h or 14h/17h
|Workshop-visit (adult or child)
5 to 10 people with cognitive or visual disabilities
|€7.00 per person
|Sign language tour (LSF) with guide + interpreter
5 to 15 people with a hearing disability
|€6.50 per person
for 5 or more people with motor, visual or cognitive disabilities
|€3.50 per person
1 hour visit
- 1 free admission for every 5 paying visitors (applicable to adult and school group rates).
- Application fees are free.
- Children under 3 are our guests.
- Assistance dogs are allowed on site.
- Facilitated access to events, as well as for 3 accompanying persons, on presentation of a valid “disability card”, “priority card for disabled persons” or “awkward standing card”. Waiting areas have been set up for your convenience at each of the events (please report any difficulties at the ticket office).
- Wheelchairs, audioguides and videoguides can be loaned on presentation of proof.
Individual fares are available on presentation of a receipt at the ticket office.
All group rates apply by reservation only.